You have differnt ways to order:
- Delivery by post: please select the tickets below..
- Print@Home: click here (until 1,5h before departure)
The highlight on March 28, 2020:
Nightly harbour boat tour and subsequent visit of the Miniatur Wunderland without waiting times!!!
The wharf is only about 200m upstream the River Elbe from the entrance of the Wunderland away!
We have specially open today until 23:00 h!
Your schedule for today:
- Between 18:00 and 19:00h: Departure for the wonderfull 1h harbour boat trip.
- Subsequent visit of the Miniatur Wunderland (open until 23 h!)
- at about 21:00h: lecture "History of Wunderland" (in German)
- Between 19:30 - 23:00h: short guided backstage tours behind the scenes of America and Switzerland
Let enchant yourself by magic nightly atmosphere of the Historic Warehouse District of Hamburg and the subsequent visit of the Miniatur Wunderland without waiting times!
Once you arrived at the wonderland, you can refresh yourself and gather your strength with one of our delicious dishes, or enjoy our down-to-earth boats-and-trains special offer: Currywurst (classical curried sausage) with fries and a drink for only 6 Euro! For just 1 Euro more you can even get a bio-sausage.
Get insight into the history of the Miniatur Wunderland through our presentation "History of Wunderland" (in German) and take a fascinating look behind the scenes of the America and under the Swiss section!
We have different timeslots for the departure of the ships.
We have chartered several ships and if one is totally boarded it will start its tour!
18:00 - 18:30h
18:30 - 19:00h (Recommended, because its getting emptier in Wunderland in the evening)
Adults EUR 22,90 Children EUR 15,90 (15 and under, children less than 1m tall are for free)
For special events we have no further discounts.
- Additional Information
Product features Hafenrundfahrt und anschließender Wunderlandbesuch ohne Wartezeit